MY BIGGEST SECRET AS A MAGICIAN IS HOW I CONTROL MY MUSIC
So often following a performance people talk about how much the music added to the show. I get asked often who controlled the music and the answer is I DO!
If you perform live events and haven't heard of Audio APE you have to watch this 60 sec video
I have used countless audio control systems and audio ape is by far the best!
This remote began with a simple vision: to never, ever, miss a cue again because of a mushy button, limited distance, or shaky Bluetooth connectivity
- Dependable – Bluetooth? Wifi? Please! Great idea but counting on that for your cues is playing Russian Roulette with a loaded gun
- Range – While you’ll rarely be more than 50 ft from your iOS device, count on the Audio Ape for at least 5x that distance. Tested. Proven. Guaranteed
- Design – 5 raised buttons that are easy to feel in the dark, or though pants pocket. Each button delivers a tactile ‘click and snap’ with each and every push
- Construction – Plastic receiver? I think not! Audio Ape receivers are industrial grade aluminum with no extruding components. Nothing can break off during transport or mishandling
- Simplicity – No docking station means setup is fast, flexible and discreet
- Support – Works with the top cueing apps for IOS – right out of the box. *Does not support Android
Listeners of the podcast will receive a free case when ordering HERE and using the promocode: AudioApeFreebie