David Doyle is a four-time Emmy® Award-winning producer with a depth of experience in a variety of genres having developed and produced original factual and entertainment projects with numerous broadcast and cable networks. In addition he spent years working the road as a Stand-up Comedian before making the switch to TV Production.
In this episode David and I discuss:
* David is the only magician I know who loves sports
* Being Dodger fans as kids
* Having a shop teacher that did magic
* The Magic Castle junior group was amazing for kids like us
* Getting to meet Steve Martin
* Making 60 Grand when he was 17
* Giving up Magic for Stand-Up
* Giving up Stand-up for TV
* Working the Road, Working for Dick Clark, Working for Michael Seligman
* Printing business cards for the job you want to have
… and realizing there is still more to do.
Love the show? Why not become a producer? For $1 or more a month you can become a part of the team Check out our Patreon page to find out more
for live show dates visit TaylorHughes.com/live
You can hear all episodes and get more info on our website abouttobreakpodcast.com