Josh is a motivational speaker, Author, Comedian, Paralympian and Halloween Enthusiast. I met him performing at a comedy club and could not be more impressed with his talent and his character. A wonderful human being, your sure to love this episode!
In this episode Josh and I talk about:
* How he lost his leg at 10 years old
* Being honest during your presentations
* The challenges of speaking to younger audiences
* Starting to do stand up
* How people perceive him
* Performing verses entertaining
* Why we love comedy
* Getting rid of the gimmicks
* Why he refuses to use sides during his presentations
* Feeling like he didn’t have a story to share
* Having a gig cancelled after he started speaking
* If you can speak to high school students, you can speak to anyone
* Students don’t care about your accomplishments
* When you take bad ideas on stage
* Focusing on the things you can control
* Michael W Smith’s greenroom
* Keeping your presentations fresh
* Worrying about things the audience doesn’t notice …. and continuing to move forward.
You can connect with Josh at JoshSundquist.com
and on Social Media @joshsundquist
Please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference!
Love the show? you can BECOME A PRODUCER