Jonathan Levit is an Actor, Writer, Magician and TV Host. I sat down with Jonathan at his home in Pasadena to discuss the ups and downs of life in entertainment. This conversation was pure Joy for me and I can’t wait for you to join in!
In this episode Jonathan and I discuss:
* Living in a Castle
* The Pasadena New Years Nuclear Fall out
* Tortilla Heaven the movie
* Performing on TV with David Copperfield
* Why do we think flying is ok?
* Terrible magic show accidents
* Butterfly knife technique
* Uncomfortable moments at the gas station
* Dangerous tricks
* Performers misreading the audience
* Our friend Greg Bennick
* Teaching magic to the movie starts
* Hosting TV Shows
* Practical Effects verses visual effects
* Never stop creating
* The journey is everything
* When depression hits
* Times of reflection are important
* Pre show rituals
* Over analyzing things
* Feeling like your playing catch up
…. and only taking jobs that provide him with an enjoyable life experience.
You can connect with Jonathan at http://jonathanlevit.com/
and on Social Media @jonathanlevit
Please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference!
Love the show? you can BECOME A PRODUCER