Scot Nery began performing professionally at age 11. He has appeared on the tonight show performed in seven countries and is the host and producer of the wildly popular Scot Nery’s Boobie Trap in Hollywood.
In this episode Scot and I discuss:
* His recent marriage
* Why does his home feel so amazing?
* LA is weird and he loves it!
* When memes become mean
* Learning magic as a kid
* The neighbor who had a magical basement
* Is entertainment an art or a craft?
* Maintaining control of the show while keeping the element of surprise
* Taking personal responsibility for the audiences experience
* Are we all just sheep?
* Consulting for TV
* Scripting in magic shows makes no sense
* Moving from magic to juggling
* No matter what happens in live you can still enjoy it
* The whole point is to make a difference
* Being motivated by bad performances
* How do we regain the wonder of magic
* We get maybe a little too deep about my act
* Being the performer you want to see!
* What he looks for when booking acts for BoobieTrap
…. and realizing you can’t fix everything
You can connect with Scot on social media @scotnery
Get Tickets to tonight BoobieTrap Show at boobiela.com
Please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference!
Love the show? For as little as $1 a month you can BECOME A PRODUCER