Josh is a longtime friend that i recently reconnected with after a weird pause in our relationship which we talk about here! He is a brand storyteller, gallery owner, and an activist. Beyond that he is an amazing human being and I know you are gonna love him.
In this conversation Josh and I discuss:
* Our shared love of historical buildings
* Being part of a community
* What it really means to love your neighbor
* The loneliness of being an artist
* People with agendas
* Always having to prove your credibility
* Art education
* Fargo and wood chippers
* Attention Deficit Disorder
* Branding, Marketing and storytelling
* Finding inspiration
* Oh… and the time we both worked at a church and I had to fire him from his job to keep mine… for real.
You can connect with Josh at lofton2nd.com
Also, please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show. It makes a huge difference!
Love the show? you can BECOME A PRODUCER
LIVE SHOW TICKETS AVAILABLE HERE: ABOUT TO BREAK LIVE! MAY 10th!