I sat down with Tim Myers, founding member of the band One Republic, singer/ songwriter, record producer and CEO of Palladium Records.
In this episode Tim and I talk about":
* Learning to play music at church
* Forming the band One Republic
* Co writing the son “Stop and Stare”
* Walking out of a day job because you got a show
* Listening to old Albums
* The honesty of Kurt Cobain
* Doors of opportunity slamming in your face
* Trying to separate Art and Self
* The subjective nature of art
* The grind doesn’t stop when you get success
* I accidentally call his former band One Direction!!!
* Myspace broke the band
* The first song Ryan wrote was Apologize!
* Saying Yes to opportunities is important
* Loving the studio more than the stage
* Writing songs no one ever hears
* Art is fueled by pain
* Music is a therapeutic escape
* How his new album became so personal
* When real life becomes lyrics
Check out Tim Myers new single “Lover my Love” available here
Please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference!
Love the show? you can BECOME A PRODUCER
SUBSCRIBE to our new YouTube channel