Dionne Woods is a dynamic artist and entrepreneur. Her unique style of chalk painting furniture has gone viral and even led to a hashtag of her own name #dothedionne.
This is a wonderfully refreshing conversation about how creativity can lead to courage.
In this episode we talk about:
* We both think Katie is wonderful
* Watching fireworks is silly
* Being young parents
* Everyone is creative
* Creativity brings confidence
* Not caring about looking foolish is freeing
* Not grading yourself
* From Etsy store to influencer
* Finding your own style
* Sharing your mistakes is important as well
and so much more!
follow Dionne on social media @theturquoiseiris
and be sure to visit her website www.theturquoiseiris.com
Love the show? Why not become a producer? For $1 or more a month you can become a part of the team
Check out our Patreon page to find out more
for live show dates visit TaylorHughes.com/live
You can hear all episodes and get more info on our website abouttobreakpodcast.com