Arthur Trace is an insanely artistic performer who is just trying to create something beautiful. Sleight of hand is his medium of choice ane he presents pieces that transports an audience to another world.
In this episode Arthur and I talk about:
- Amazing places to eat in Studio City
- Being torn apart as an actor was good
- Realizing college shows are not for him
- How he evaluates his performances
- Magic is such a powerful art form that it can support a weak entertainer
- Being watch guys who cant afford watches
- Your material should reveal who you are to the audience
- Watching David Copperfield when you are young
- Fog juice smell like pancake syrup
- Forming the Midwest Masters of Magic club
- Its so awkward recording this outside
- Trying to get out of the service industry
- Breaking through the noise
- Getting through the dark days
- Not wanting to be a novelty
- Looking to far ahead can be discouraging
…. and just wanting to performing for people that came to see you.
You can connect with Arthur at arthurtrace.com
and on Social Media @arthurtrace
Please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference!
Love the show? you can BECOME A PRODUCER
get tickets to Jokers and Aces Oct 8