Michael Levine is a writer and PR expert. He has represented 58 Academy Award winners, 34 Grammy Award winners and 43 New York Times Bestsellers. Michael shares some of the common denominators he has seen with people who make a career in the entertainment business and boy is this a great conversation.
In this episode Michael and I discuss:
* His childhood in New York
* Having an alcoholic parent
* Being dyslexic
* Refusing to have a victim mentality
* An easy way to stay broke in Hollywood
* Deciding to make the world an offer it cant refuse
* The Jungle is neutral
* Doing more of what we know works
* Michael's 4 step pattern of success
* Being willing to work for free
…. and taking personal responsibility
Please take a moment to rate, share and subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts. It makes a huge difference!