Episode 55: Magician Titou is About to Break over leaving France, using a baguette as a magic wand and still needing a green card.
Titou was born and raised in France, fell in love with the art of magic and that has taken him around the world. He now lives in Las Vegas and stopped by the studio on his way to a show in Los Angeles.
In this episode Adam and I talk about:
* Can anyone really fool Penn and Teller
* Living in Las Vegas
* Living in a hotel near Disneyland for 9 months
* Taking props through immigration
* Playing the part of Lazerman at Disneyland
* Will work for vacation
* The challenges of traveling for a living
* Social Media only shows the upside
* Working in Macau for 6 months
* Doing the same 15 show 452 times
* Being antisocial on Airplanes
* Being open to learning from others
* Why he likes variety that comes from different shows
* Our mutual love of road cases
* Learning from your mistakes
* Being easy going as a performer
* Doing your best with every opportunity because you never know what it will lead to
... and staying passionate about your work.
Leave us a comment or message at abouttobreakpodcast.com